Wednesday, February 24, 2010

NewsNetNebraska Profile Story


A few weeks ago, I mentioned how I met up with a handful of UNL professors and students who were in New York for a journalism conference. While they were here, student Andrea Vasquez interviewed me for a profile story for the UNL student news website, NewsNetNebraska. The story was recently published online. In it, she does a very thorough job of describing how I got my internship here in New York and how I spend my time. However, she also definitely did her homework by compiling information about my life prior to landing this intern gig. If you'd like to read the story, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Thorough my BUTT, did she mention anything about how I went with you to NY!? No. Gossssh..... ;) hehe. jk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Nate would think otherwise about your modesty if he ever heard you talking to me on Skype talking about how much better you are than me at EVERYTHING. ;)

    ReplyDelete

My NYC Address

Carson Stokebrand
c/o Dr. Chhaya Dey
116 Pinehurst Ave. #J-14
New York, NY 10033

Followers